I am Alex Monaco. Some people call me a happy bastard (because I’m super successful), but I emphasize other things.
I’m the most honest blogger in the world who achieved everything by himself. Oh yes, I’ve been busting my hump to start my first business. And I had to get myself out of the bottomless emotional hole I was in until I was 34 (which proves that anyone can change, even if you are over 30).
I had to figure it out myself how:
a) Find a gigantic peace of mind. Trust me; it’s evilly hard when you are confused, scattered like an autumn leaf.
b) Become someone who knows what he wants and what values are worth fighting for. (After all, there were times when I only pursued superficial things.)
c) Achieve goals. (Formerly, I didn’t know how to do it, so I wandered.)
d) Work a little but earn a lot.
e) Break my distrust of myself. (I was not liked at school and in the jobs I worked for (there was definitely a reason).)
“Enough bragging, Alex, you got on my nerves, you’re just lucky, you’re a happy bastard that just succeeds!” someone who has seen on Instagram my photo with Prince of Monaco and other successful people will say. I have to confess to these people “the angels of success did everything for me.”
You know, they wrote these articles for me. And the angels of success created business ideas. But I wonder why the angels didn’t help me when I got fired? Damn it; I had to get a job in housekeeping in Torquay City. I’ve been working shit jobs for two years! So, where was my success when I needed money for my first business? Why didn’t success send me money?
I drove out of town to the Tesco store on weekends to save more money. I was buying cheaper there. Holding the bag in one hand, I held the handlebars of my bicycle with the other and ran into a car once!
That’s not all! Since I was working two jobs, I pulled my back. I couldn’t work, so I got fired again.
And why have I been unlucky in relationships for decades???
But I have an answer. I was unlucky because my decisions were stupid. So I changed my style. I changed my mindset. I changed my goals. I changed my life!
Oh yes, I succeeded!
My life is now adorned with fulfillment. I have so much goodness in myself that I can’t keep it in myself—so I share my thoughts in my books and on this blog. I’m writing not only about self-development. I share my honest opinion about fulfillment, success, society, life goals, and digital marketing. My topics:
Happiness & joy
Why is it so fu#king hard to feel happiness for a long time?
Success or happiness, or why do cats purr
How to reach joy?
How to save yourself from quicksand, and anxiety swamp
How to escape from your daily routine
Success and money$
Things holding you back from happiness and success!
What to do if you are afraid to start a business
What is the best way to success
Why successful people feel lonely
3 things holding you back
House for one dollar
Media titanic: The truth about news
Why THE MINIMALISTS are wrong (despite that I was a minimalist)
How organizations society tries to change you
Is Gary V. wrong? College or business?
The most important message of all times
How Hollywood promotes racism
Marketing, advertising. SEO
Love, relationships, friends
Self-help books and video reviews
Time management + goals
(Learn the secrets of my time management, and you will conquer the world!)
How to change your life in 30 days
Time management tool for startuppers
Stop trying to be productive
Best time management guide
How to choose wisest goal in life?
Bullying: How to deal with haters online or…
Some facts about Alex Monaco
– He loves croissants, the French Riviera, and apple pies.
– Alex Monaco’s blog is written in over five languages: China, Spanish, Polish, Arabian, Russian, and…
– Alex Monaco has over 20,000 newsletter subscribers.
– He has over 100,000 subscribers in various languages. (One of the accounts)
– Listens to “Frisky Radio” while working.
– Alex Monaco’s book “Happy Bastards” will be published on Amazon soon.
– He started a marketing business in 2001. In 2003 he created a web marketing agency and went international—Monaco, USA; working with companies such as Travelvisapro, Pivot Capital Fund, Monaco Fine Arts, Physitrack. In 2021 the company was sold. (Now it has another name, Adface.)
– After selling his company, Alex Monaco founded the “BigTargetAge” agency, where he and his team provide SEO consulting and social networking services.
– Together with a business partner, he developed the Onbo system, which received investment and an award from MIT (The Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
– He created his own masterpiece: “Alex Monaco – Cabrio.”
– Favorite music tracks:
Foals – Late Night [Solomun Remix]
Crew Love – Drake Ft The Weeknd (Lyrics)
Shy Girls – When I Say I Love U (Saux Remix)
Tom Misch & Carmody – Atmosphere
Jamie Woon – Night Air
Rouge Rouge – L’Amour
ZAZ – Je veux
Miyagi – All The Time
Sofi Tukker – Orginal Sin
Niccolò Paganini’s “Caprice #5” and “Caprice #24”
– Performers: Freddie Mercury, Metallica, Prodigy, Miyagi “All The Time.”
– Favorite movies: The Lone Warrior, Life Is Beautiful, 7 Pounds, Blood Machines, Gravity, Dr. Strange, Back to the Future.
– Favorite books: Atlas Shrugged, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable.
– Philosophers: Immanuel Kant.