You need to read these best life changing books this year, dear reader. Sit back and enjoy the read.
1. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
Kill me, or put me in jail for my opinion, but I would put this book (the script of which the author sent to the publisher) in the Louvre instead of the Mona Lisa.
I believe The Alchemist did more good than the painting of the Mona Lisa.
I said quite strongly because this book deserves your attention.
“But I’ve already read it,” someone will say. Come on. This is the kind of book that should be read at least three times.
This book is like a loved one you need to be with as often as possible.
Take a few reasons why you will love it:
– This book is about you. (The Alchemist is a story about a guy named Santiago, who has the same problems as you, reader. That’s precisely why this story is so close to a majority of people.)
– This book is a charismatic journey of self-discovery which everyone should experience with their whole body.
– This story will help you find your place in the world.
– The book is written very well. The story makes you feel like you are a part of it yourself. It’s like traveling without leaving home!
– My best coacher, whom I met in Sant Tropez, once said, “When I meet someone for the first time, I ask them if they read The Alchemist. And what they remember most. It defines the values of a person. If a person read a book but doesn’t remember anything, it means I’m talking with a loser.”
The interesting thing is that this book wasn’t noticed by the world for many years. The first printing was sold in quantity less than my book Happy Bastards. However, after many years, sales began to increase. This proves that it takes time for people to see the potential in books. Often people are not mature enough for books like this one. And only after reaching a certain level of consciousness can they see its value.
2. The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle is the bridge to the peace that awaits you here and now.
It’s not about what will happen someday when you reach your goals. This is a book about what you need to feel right now.
Therefore, put aside your illusions about the future and focus on the present.
Do it now.
“But it’s complicated!! Thoughts come to mind and prevent me from enjoying the present!” you will say.
Yes, enjoying what you have now is difficult. That’s why I recommend this book. It will change your life. It will pull you out of the hole of bad thoughts. You only need to read this “life changing book” with your heart, not just your mind.
3 reasons why this is one of the best life changing books:
– No bullshiting.
There are tons of books that I call fugazi. This book is different. It is a practical guide to living in the present moment.
– Right now, your life is stuck. You have to do something about it.
Use this book! If you do not do it, then you will lose your youth, and in your old age, you will say to yourself, “How stupid I was not to use the recommendations that Alex Monaco gave me!”
– Many clever people love this book and recommend it.
Yes right. This book is recommended by many successful people, spiritual teachers. Some of them even state that this is the #1 life changing book ever.
3. Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day, by Jay Shetty
This book is an exception. It was written by a man with a big heart who was once a monk.
The best thing about this book is that it is based on the author’s personal experiences.
I suggest you look into the goals of this person’s life. After all, this person is pursuing non-standard goals, not pop ones promoted by society. Let the shitty goals stay behind!
In the book, you will learn:
– How to cultivate the power of mindfulness.
– Ideas, how to deal with negative thoughts and emotions. Send them as far away as possible or adopt them as little homeless puppies.
– How to cultivate deep connections with others and yourself.
– How to build a supportive community.
– The importance of setting the right goals. (I call them wisdom goals.)
Use this guide to improve your mental and emotional well-being and save your life from miserableness!
4. Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life, by Hector Garcia Puigcerver
I didn’t read this book. This is only one book I didn’t read from this list, but I recommend it because it was suggested by a woman I trust. One day I will read it. Wait for an update!
5. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself, by Michael A. Singer
The soul is a strange thing. Nobody saw it. And nobody proved it exists. But fuck it. I offer you to go on a spiritual journey, which, unfortunately, will last a short time because you will read the book in one breath.
The book The Untethered Soul is written in simple language.
I like books where authors use real-life examples, and this is exactly the case.
This book teaches the unpopular idea that you should care about self-responsibility.
3 reasons why I offer you to invest time in this life changing book:
– You will find easy techniques for overcoming negative thoughts. You have many bad thoughts—do something with them!
– This book helps examine the nature of the mind and your ego, which is very important. Or maybe I’m not right?
– The book offers a unique perspective on the human condition and provides powerful insights into the nature of consciousness and the self.
2 bad things about life changing books I mentioned today
I mentioned 5 books above. I know they are imperfect and have flaws.
A few flaws:
1. You need to dedicate some time to invest it in reading. It’s not a bad thing… and it’s such a bad thing…
2. You will need to use the books after reading them. Problems will not solve themselves.
But f*ck it. Dedicate time to books and squeeze the most out of them!
How to change your life in 30 days: Commitment
There’s one super important thing that I...
Why nobody wants you to become happy
“... nobody wants me to become happy,...
Proven Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic and Find Happiness
When I was 23, two friends dropped...
The tip you should follow if you want to have more time
People who have time for everything Do...
9 Books About Your Life that Will Make Your Life Better
Today I will mention 9 books That...
What does it mean to be happy with yourself, and how to reach joy?
In 2002 I played in a band....