11 positive thoughts for today
Read my 11 positive thoughts—use them, and your day will be perfect!
1. When you are REALLY HAPPY, you don’t have to shout about it; happiness can’t be hidden. People see your smiling eyes!
2. If the critics were preoccupied with their dreams, they wouldn’t have time to gossip about you!
3. Nobody, do you hear me? Nobody promised you that life would be easy. So get up, my friend. Show the world what you can do!
4. Even if the clouds are dark as tar and it’s pouring with heavy challenges, know that there is always a clear sky above the clouds—you will see it soon!
5. Strive for your goal with more passion than everyone else, but don’t forget to enjoy the little moments every day!
6. I think you will agree with me. If people listened more than talked, the world would be ten times more cohesive.
7. The person you think about could apologize, forgive, hug, console, but struggle to overcome their ego…
8. We invest a lot of time in making a living and surviving, but we shouldn’t forget how important it is to enjoy this life. I know it’s hard, but it’s mandatory.
9. There are people trying to control you. They try so hard that while trying to control you, they lose control at the wheel of their own lives.
10. Someday someone will try to ruin your day. Don’t get mad at them. Smile. And you will prove that you are a strong person, a person worthy of respect.
11. There comes a time when you stop caring for drama and don’t try to prove your truth because you are already a mature person.
How to change your life in 30 days: Commitment
There’s one super important thing that I...
Why nobody wants you to become happy
“... nobody wants me to become happy,...
The tip you should follow if you want to have more time
People who have time for everything Do...
Proven Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic and Find Happiness
When I was 23, two friends dropped...
9 Books About Your Life that Will Make Your Life Better
Today I will mention 9 books That...
What does it mean to be happy with yourself, and how to reach joy?
In 2002 I played in a band....